For 44 years...
…we have served young people, adults, couples, and families in facing their unique challenges and exploring all the possibilities life offers.
Mental health comes in many colors.
Each and every one of us is a rainbow.
Roll cursor over slide show to pause.
who we are
In 2003, Tobinworld expanded its charter to open a non-profit community-based mental health clinic, treating children and adolescents struggling with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges and supporting their families in meeting these challenges. We assist youth ages 5 to 21 in developing the skills and behaviors that support a happy and productive life.
What We Offer
Tobinworld’s objectives for this program include:
- achieving the youth’s and family’s goals/desired results
- a significant reduction or elimination of symptoms
- restoration or maintenance of functioning consistent with the requirement for learning, development, independent living, and enhanced self-sufficiency
- improvement in the emotional, social, and/or the academic functioning of their clients;
- improvement in their family’s functioning
- improvement in parenting skills, household management, accessibility to community resources, and family unity
- assisting each youth to be served in the least restrictive environment as is possible
- assisting the youth and family in assessing their needs for and acquiring access to medical, educational, recreational, social, prevocational, rehabilitative, and other community services necessary for the youth and family to meet their needs and enable the youth to function at his/her residence, school, and community
Our multi-disciplinary team of licensed mental health professionals are trained and experienced in treating a wide array of issues.